We have attempted to collect nutrition information for this restaurant and received the following reply:
"Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we do not have nutritional study on our core menu items. I can tell you few things about our food:
I hope this helps.
- All the stir fried noodle contains one full egg. It can all be prepared without egg upon request.
- All the fried rice contains one full egg. Again, it can all be prepared without egg upon request.
- We use vegetable oil, not hydrogenated and non saturated, for all our deep fried items.
- We use approximately one ounce of vegetable oil per one stir fried item.
Thank you again.
-- Thai Orchid Restaurant"
* Medifast Official Site - Over 1 million have lost weight with Medifast!
* Fitness Equipment for Professionals by Power Systems
KEYWORDS FOR SEARCH:
calories fat carbohydrate cholesterol sodium protein nutritional information food labels restaurants ThaiOrchids Thia Thailands Thais ethnic foods FarEastern oriental stirfrys stirfried stirfries noodles chinese
DietFacts is NOT associated with any food companies, manufacturers, distributors or restaurants. Do not send us product complaints or questions about availability. You will need to send your comments directly to the makers of this product.
Dietfacts.com has obtained information directly from product labels, nutritional guides provided by the companies of the respective products, USDA data, or sources otherwise noted. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is up-to-date and correct, we cannot guarantee accuracy. You are advised to read and verify the food label of any product prior to purchase. If you believe the nutritional information for this product is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com For help in understanding and using the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels, visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration web site.