Cafe Rio served delicious, healthy, made-to-order fare. So just how healthy is a meal at Cafe Rio? You decide! You are the chef as you help the Cafe Rio team build your meal to your liking. While it is difficult to calculate the exact nutritional content of every Cafe Rio meal possibility, there are things you can do to reduce the calories and/or fat content of your meal.
• Order your meal using corn tortillas, lettuce, chicken, pico de gallo and fresh lime juice.
• If you are cutting back on carbohydrates, skip the rice and beans.
• Another way to trim calories is to use pico de gallo or salsa fresca to top your salad. A squeeze of lime juice is another way to add flavor.
• Cafe Rio's chicken offerings are lower in fat and calories. There are many combinations to choose from.
• Most of their meals have abundant portions -- so take any leftovers home! Lids are available, and meals are delicious when reheated.
COMPANY INFORMATION:Cafe Rio Corporate Headquarters
2825 East Cottonwood Parkway
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
SOURCE: Company Web Site
UPDATED ON: 4/25/2009
* Medifast Official Site - Over 1 million have lost weight with Medifast!
* Fitness Equipment for Professionals by Power Systems
KEYWORDS FOR SEARCH:
calories fat carbohydrate cholesterol sodium protein nutritional information food labels caferios restaurants mexican ethnic restraunts resturants resterants
DietFacts is NOT associated with any food companies, manufacturers, distributors or restaurants. Do not send us product complaints or questions about availability. You will need to send your comments directly to the makers of this product.
Dietfacts.com has obtained information directly from product labels, nutritional guides provided by the companies of the respective products, USDA data, or sources otherwise noted. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is up-to-date and correct, we cannot guarantee accuracy. You are advised to read and verify the food label of any product prior to purchase. If you believe the nutritional information for this product is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com For help in understanding and using the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels, visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration web site.