Cafe Rio served delicious, healthy, made-to-order fare. So just how healthy is a meal at Cafe Rio? You decide! You are the chef as you help the Cafe Rio team build your meal to your liking. While it is difficult to calculate the exact nutritional content of every Cafe Rio meal possibility, there are things you can do to reduce the calories and/or fat content of your meal.
• Order your meal using corn tortillas, lettuce, chicken, pico de gallo and fresh lime juice.
• If you are cutting back on carbohydrates, skip the rice and beans.
• Another way to trim calories is to use pico de gallo or salsa fresca to top your salad. A squeeze of lime juice is another way to add flavor.
• Cafe Rio's chicken offerings are lower in fat and calories. There are many combinations to choose from.
• Most of their meals have abundant portions -- so take any leftovers home! Lids are available, and meals are delicious when reheated.
COMPANY INFORMATION:Cafe Rio Corporate Headquarters
2825 East Cottonwood Parkway
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
SOURCE: Company Web Site
UPDATED ON: 4/25/2009