- Ad dimensions are width-by-height in pixels. File size for each banner shall not exceed 20K each.
- Sample ad placements are general examples. Pages are dynamic and ad placement will vary slightly.
- For the sake of load speed and reliability, banner images may be hosted locally upon DietFacts.com.
- Page popularity is as follows: (1) Brands List; (2) Restaurants; (3) Home Page; (4) Search
- The "R.O.S." designation refers to "Run Of Site", meaning the ad will appear site-wide.
- Static ads will appear upon the specified page(s) at all times; rotating ads will appear in a random rotation with other ad units.
- Animated banners are allowed, provided they are tasteful. (Flashing or otherwise obnoxious banners will certainly be rejected.)
- Once your ad is purchased, payments will be collected automatically and securely through Paypal.
- DietFacts is owned and operated by Strategic Office Solutions, who will receive your Paypal payment(s).
- You may cancel at any time after the first full month/quarter.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel your advertising at any time, for any reason.
- DietFacts will not serve ads that promote illegal activity, drugs, or pornography. Ads MUST be fit for minors.
- If we cancel your advertisement mid-term, you will be issued a partial refund based on number of days remaining in the term.
- Each time your banner loads constitutes 1 ad view. Your banner will never appear twice on the same page at the same time.
- "Ad Views per Month" are the estimated minimum, derived from prior months' data. (Clicks, leads, and sales are not guaranteed.)
- If the ad view minimum is not met due to low traffic, your ad will remain in place until that minimum is met or exceeded.
- Scroll down to see sample banner ad sizes.